Virtual Learning Resource
This is a repository of training material available to view and download for users of experimental facilities across the globe. The aim of this repository is to share knowledge and good practice in the use of equipment and facilities using podcasts, webinars and video presentations. These virtual training packages are aimed at next generation researchers and experienced researchers seeking to learn new skills and update their expertise.
Training packages are or will be made available in the following topics:
- Velocity data analysis in time and frequency domains;
- Measurement noise and advanced techniques for processing acoustic data;
- Using PIV and optimal data processing techniques;
- Working with plants and/or animals in flume experiments;
- Designing and constructing surrogates for physical modelling;
- Application, use and data analysis for 2D and 3D laser scanners;
- Procedures on general signal acquisition and analysis;
- Working with remote access technologies.